.

.

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Hello, December

Well hello, December. 

The snow showed up right on time. We've had a pretty snowy week, that's for sure. The dogs are loving it, the kids are loving it, the chickens and horses could take it or leave it I think, lol. 

I'm not particularly in love with snow....only because I hate being cold and the drama it causes with driving and getting the kids to school wears on me. But I do think it makes everything just a bit more beautiful and magical and I really enjoy taking snowy photos. I also love watching everyone else have fun in it! It's hard to take life seriously when you're playing in the snow, you know? Playing. Not working. Haha 








I hope we have snow over Christmas break for the kids to play in. Besides, there's nothing quite like a white Christmas. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment