.

.

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Moments Like This....

Be still my heart. 

Moments like this.....


These are the moments I live for.

These are the moments that take my breath away. That swell my heart. That choke me up. 

These are the moments that seem so small, but mean so much. 

When you are rushing about life, but then you catch a glimpse of a moment in time so precious that you'd do absolutely anything to make time pause so you could stay in that moment forever. 

I haven't had one of those moments in a long time. There are a lot of times when I wish time would slow down; but a moment where I was forced to stop dead in my tracks and take in the view and wish it would last forever....it's been awhile. 


Life continuously feels more busy. More cluttered. Continuously seems to be moving faster and faster. This moment was perfection. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment