.

.

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Anthony's Holiday Jazz Band Concert

Yesterday evening,  Anthony participated in his holiday jazz band concert. It was literally amazing. Each year this group of jazz band kids get better and better, and this year they definitely blew us away. 

I was a bit disappointed that I didn't really get any great photos. I didn't have the chance before they played to go up and get a few close ups like I usually do, and where I got seats on the bleachers didn't allow me to get great shots either. I was just too far away with my stupid phone. I should have brought my actual camera, darn it. But you can see him in the group because he's the one with the blue neck strap. And I did get a few fun photos of him and his friend Owen afterwards. 



It's not Christmas until we listen to Anthony play in his holiday concert! 





With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment