.

.

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Advent Days 16-20

Day 16 - Play Christmas Bingo.

Years ago I printed out these Christmas Bingo cards and bought Christmas colored pom poms to go with it. We don't play as often now that the kids have gotten older, but this year I brought it back out and offered candy bars to the winners of each round! That definitely got them motivated to play, lol. By the way....Anthony is literally the best Bingo player ever! He won SO many times, I had to cut him off from candy bars so others had the chance to get one! 

Day 17 - Unfortunately, we were unable to plan anything for this day because Molly had an all day club volleyball tournament in Yakima. I planned to go to enjoy it and take photos, but I was wasn't feeling well, so I stayed home and was in bed recharging my batteries most of the day. 

Day 18 - Eat breakfast out at Bake My Day! 

We all put on our Christmas sweaters and headed to town to eat breakfast at our favorite breakfast joint, Bake My Day! Definitely did not disappoint! I love that the kids are good sports and wear their Christmas sweaters out in public so often for me. I do appreciate that.

Day 19 - Again.....unfortunately, we didn't have anything planned for this day because Sam and I were leaving for a mini beach getaway. Some years there's just a few days where we are unable to pull any Christmas fun out of the hat, lol. 

Day 20 - Watch a Christmas movie with Gma Cathy.

While Sammy and I were away, Grandma Cathy came to stay at the house with the kids. I left out popcorn, treats, and hot chocolate for them to make while they watched a Christmas movie together! 


With love,                                                                                                          Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment