.

.

Sunday, June 8, 2025

Post Graduation Grad Photos

In all the craziness after gradation, we forgot to take photos of just Anthony. I didn't realize that until we got home and I started looking at all the photos. It was really hard to remember to get all the different photo combinations. We also forgot to take a photo of Anthony with just his friend Rowan, which I'm bummed about. But truly, the scene was incredibly chaotic after graduation and everyone exiting the gym. The high school's front law was filled with a sea of people, and it was hard to get everyone together for photos. I was so focused on that, that I completely spaced taking photos of JUST Anthony, lol. 

So today I asked him to put his cap and gown back on for a few photos in the yard. They're not the best, because I just took them with my phone in portrait mode, and not my camera, but they are better than not having them at all! Plus, it was about 98* out, and we both wanted to get it over and done with! 

Now I have photos to use on Anthony's thank you cards. 

I'm excited to see the photos that were taken last week by the actual photographer. I hope they turn out good! 

With love,                                                                                                      Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment