.

.

Saturday, June 28, 2025

Happy 16th Birthday, Molly!

Molly, 

For 16 years it has been an honor and privilege to be your Mama and watch you learn and grow. I have watched you take on whatever life has thrown your way with humor, grace, strength, and resilience. I have watched you evolve into a fierce and stunning young woman.

I see the path you've made for yourself that's uniquely your own. A sun-dappled, winding dirt path of forest floor, that only your feet have touched, hidden amongst the tall trees, surrounded with vibrant lush ferns and wildflowers comprised of every color of the rainbow. It's enchanting. It's wild. It's free. It's you. 

I see all the amazing qualities that make you who you are. 

Fiery, sassy, silly, hilarious, fun, independent, strong, resilient, self-assured, capable, sensible, brilliant, resourceful, insightful, observant, perceptive, articulate and communicative, a mighty fine strategist and negotiator, loyal, reliable, trustworthy, warm, kind, compassionate, beautiful, genuine, grounded, honest, thoughtful.....

You are what the World needs. You are everything I wish I could be. I am so thankful to be your Mama, and so incredibly proud of you. 

Sometimes I think I couldn't possibly love you more, and yet I will tomorrow...and I will for all of the tomorrows to come. 

Happy Sweet 16, hunny bunny! 



With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment