One cool thing our school system and town does, is make special banners for every senior, and hang them up around town prior to graduation. I always thought that was an amazing way for our town to show how proud we are of our youth. I love that families get to go around town and find their senior, and I love that the seniors get this extra way to celebrate and feel proud of themselves.
This year's senior banners are now up. And wouldn't you know it, it's finally our turn to have a senior displayed in town for all to see. I am so pleased Anthony gets to be up next to his best mate since primary school. A decade worth of friendship! It's so perfect.
They also have, in my opinion, one of the best locations in town. And what's even better....when the banners eventually come down, we get them! He'll have one for Cross Country, Jazz Band, and Track that we'll get to take home, and now his official senior banner too. We'll have a nice little collection, lol.
Seeing the banners go up....there is no denying that graduation is literally right around the corner. We have done so many things to physically get ready. However, emotionally, I am not. Not even close. Is any Mama ever?
With love, Mama Hauck
No comments:
Post a Comment