.

.

Saturday, April 5, 2025

19 Years Together

Sammy, 

On this day, 19 years ago, when I was just 19, I knew. I never even had to stop to question it. I chose you, and you chose me, and together we took that leap and never looked back.

For exactly half of my life, I have had you by my side. For half of my life, you have been my partner in everything.
In love.
In crime.
In silliness.
In exploration.
In work.
In parenting.
In discovery.
In growth.
In failures and successes.
In sickness and in health.
In fruitful and happy times, as well as the hard and scary times.
From the highest of highs.....the birth of our children, to the lowest of lows.....lifting all 88lbs of me off the bathtub floor when I was too sick and weak to do it myself. You have been there. Without fail. I am so grateful I have never had to question that, or fear that you wouldn't be.
You are, and always have been, committed to doing this life with me. My confidant. My soft space to land. My calm in all the chaos. My hero.
I don't think I will ever be able to find the right combination of words to thank you for loving me. Maybe in the next 19 years.



Today we headed out to purchase garden seeds and starts! We went to a couple different places and are now all set to get the garden up and going!

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment