.

.

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

The Perfect Gift

Sooooo I bought myself the most amazing gift, because, you know, sometimes you just have to treat yourself! 

Etsy is my favorite site for shopping unique gifts. The site has anything and everything you could ever want, usually handmade or upcycled by every day people like you and me. Way better than Amazon. 

Anywhoozle, I stumbled upon this gem of a shop:Pet Own Love, and just knew there was no way I was leaving the shop without ordering my very own Leopold Christmas sweatshirt! I searched all my photos for the perfect photo of Leo, added the item to my cart, sent the shop Leo's photo, then sat back and patiently waited for the shop to do it's magic. 

I am in love. 


Isn't it just perfect!? This is now a staple outfit for year round. It's too good to only wear at Christmas time. Hahaha

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment