.

.

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Farmers Market Holiday Bazaar

Sammy and I got to participate in the Goldendale Farmers Market Holiday Bazaar yesterday! Last year the bazaar was cancelled because of Covid, and we really missed it. I worked so hard to make sure I had enough soap and signs for the bazaar this year and it definitely payed off. 

Usually the bazaar is held at the Primary School, but this go-around it was held at the Goldendale Grange. At first I was worried. The grange is a lot smaller, and I wasn't sure how much foot traffic we would get....but I was pleasantly surprised! We continuously had a steady flow of people, and we wound up doing better with the bazaar at the grange than at any year where it was held at the Primary School.  

All in all it was a great day. I sold some signs and my complete stock of soap. It felt good to be back at it. We saw a lot of smiling faces and were able to get caught up with many people we hadn't seen in a long time. 

We are thankful for those who continue to support us! 


With love,
Mama Hauck


No comments:

Post a Comment