.

.

Thursday, December 16, 2021

First Snow of the Season!

We finially received our first real snowfall of the season! Sometimes we don't get any snow in December, so it feels like a special treat to get snow this right now! The kiddos like it, the pups love it, and you can't deny how beautiful it makes everything look. 

It started dumping snow last night, and Sammy and I couldn't help but go outside with the dogs to frolick around in it. Timothy soon joined us, and he helped Papa shovel some while I watched the dogs run around all crazy, having a good time. It is Chunky's first snow! Watching her was cracking me up. Anthony and Molly spent the night at their Gma Cathy's house since they both had attended their FFA Christmas party and then Molly had a volleyball clinic. I was sad not to have them home with us to play in the first snow of the year, but it was safer for them to stay in town at their Gma's. 


When we woke up this morning, we had about 6" of snow. Not a ton, I know, but enough to transform the bleak December trees and ground into a thing of beauty. I love Ownby Road covered in snow. I love getting out and taking photos. 


It looks like it's suppose to stay cold, so the snow should stick around. And they are calling for more snow next week, on Christmas break, so the kids will be happy if we do get more! I don't mind tons of snow as long as I can stay home with my babies and not have to drive in it! 

With love,                                                                                                     Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment