.

.

Wednesday, November 26, 2025

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

One of Anthony's favorite shows is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It's  Japanese manga series. I've watched quite a few episodes with him, the first 2 seasons, and discovered, much to my surprise, that I also love it. 


Together, we were silly and stuck a few JoJo poses during his CWU photoshoot this past September. And then Anth stuck another pose during family photos, which actually wound up being one of my favorite photos of the whole shoot. 


Recently, I was scrolling on Etsy, getting my Christmas shopping started for Sam and the kids, when I came across this shop that could take any photo you give and "JoJoify" it. I knew instantly that I had to do this for Anthony, and I had just the perfect photo where he was already striking a JoJo pose! 


I 100% squealed with delight when I saw the shop owner's digital JoJo rendition of Anthony. I can't wait to print it and frame it for him for Christmas! I'll have to print one for myself as well, I love it so much. I hope it makes him smile, even if it is a little cheesy, lol. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment