.

.

Thursday, June 27, 2024

Happy 17th Birthday, Anthony!

17 years old. My word, I don't know how we are here already.  

Anthony, you are one of the best humans I know. Truly. I don't think you realize just how amazing you are. You have a mind and soul as deep and wonderous as the night sky. Everyday I thank the Universe that I was chosen to be your Mama. It has been my greatest joy watching you grow into the fine young man that you are. I love your loyalty to those you love. I love your unjudging kindness to everyone you meet. I love your inquisitive mind. I love that you question everything (even authority!). I deeply enjoy our talks and our time spent together. 

I am your biggest fan. Your ride or die. Always in your corner. Always cheering for you. 



Happy 17th Birthday, Anthony Carl! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment