.

.

Friday, June 28, 2024

Happy 15th Birthday, Molly!

Molly, you have always been our firecracker. Our wild card. Our Molly Tamale. From the day you were born, you have been unapologetically yourself. You are everything I wish I could have been at your age. Outspoken, brave, confident. I love that about you. The World needs more girls who know exactly who they are, what they want, and make no apologies for it. I'm just now reaching that stage in my life, and here you are already crushing it. You are loyal, kind, witty, smart, silly, and funny as hell. You always have us roaring with laughter! You are also stubborn and a good negotiator. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love that about you as well!

In a time when life is typically all about friends, I love that you want to hang out with your 'ol Mama. I love that you share your life with me. I cherish our girl time and our girl talks. It has been a joy watching you grow into the amazing young woman that you are. I am so proud of you.

Happy 15th Birthday, Molly Lynn Elizabeth! 

With love,                                                                                                                  Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment