.

.

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Ice Caves Adventure

I know I'm suppose to be taking it easy healing from my mastectomy and reconstruction....and I am, honest....but I couldn't pass up a little "hike" to the Ice Caves in Trout Lake, WA. We've always wanted to go, and with our friends up for the summer from AK, it was the perfect time to go. 

I was extremely careful and took it easy. We all had a great time! The ice caves were a lot of fun, I would definitely love to return and explore the area some more. Maybe pack a picnic.

 
 
 
 

After our little adventure in the ice caves, we headed back to Trout Lake for some ice cream and food from their local Mexican food truck. 
 

It was a fun day, and I'm so glad I felt well enough to get out of the house and go for a little stroll. Any day spent with the kiddos, and our friends, is a good day! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment