.

.

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Timothy's Spring Piano Recital

Last night Timothy performed in Mrs. Golding's Spring piano recital! He was one of six students to perform, and is the youngest. 

He chose two songs for this recital, a song called Grass Hopper Parade, and Somewhere Over the Rainbow. He's been working very hard on his dynamics recently (that means using volume changes and things like staccato and legato, etc.). 

It always impresses me how there is no fear or nervousness in this boy. If I had to perform, I'd be a wreck, but not Timothy. He just gets up there and is like hey, what's up? This is what I'm going to play. And then plays it! I love his confidence.  




Papa and Grandma Cathy weren't able to make it due to being on a family trip to Montana, but Anthony was so kind to facetime the recital over the phone so they could hear it live while he played. We were also very thankful that Timothy's friend Peter and his mom and dad came to support Timothy! I wish I had remembered to get a photo of them, but I had my mind set on taking video, so I didn't get very many photos. Timothy was very excited his friend came to support him, and it meant the world to me as well.


Great work, Hunny Bunny. I am so, so proud of you!! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment