.

.

Monday, December 15, 2025

Farmers Market Holiday Bazaar 2025

This year's Farmers Market Holiday Bazaar this past Saturday went well. Molly and her friend Jaydee came to help out, and that was fun to watch them help make sales. I was excited to utilize and show off my new soap display stands Sam built for me. I think it helped to streamline my table and make products easier to see and choose from. I was really happy with how my display turned out this year, and I got a lot of great feedback.

Over the past year or two, I've talked about how there are new soap making people in town, so it's not just me anymore. I've had to get used to now sharing my little corner of the soap market. Last year there was a soap person put right across from me at the market and they mean mugged me the whole time, which I did not enjoy. This year, we were more spread out, per my feedback, lol. 

Sales have gone down overall, but I do have a handful of loyal repeat customers, of which I am incredibly thankful for. And Sam's co-workers always buy soap as well, when he takes my remaining stock to work after the bazaar. So while I didn't make as much as last year, which I expected to happen, it is what it is, and I am grateful for the people who continue to show up for me and support me. 

As long as soap making still feels fun for me, and feels worth it in the end, I will continue. And if ever a time comes that I am not taking any joy out of it anymore, then I will just soap for myself, and for people who ask me to. It's a lot of work to do the bazaar, and I really want my energy to be going towards something fruitful that I enjoy.




Another bazaar in the books! I am ready to rest now. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment