.

.

Monday, December 29, 2025

Christmas Vibing

I really like Christmas sweaters. Bonus points if they are vintage. I don't know when this started, but it's just a part of me now. Every year I try to pick up a new sweater, sweatshirt, or t-shirt. Sam has even surprised me with new sweaters from a local vintage shop in town. I've amounted a nice little collection for myself that I am pretty proud of. 

In order to give each of them some wear time, I've got to be Christmas vibing the whole month. Every chance I get. I wear the sweaters and sweatshirts when I leave the house. The t-shirts and pajama leggings when home. December is the month for wearing Christmas, every second of every day. And I'm not ashamed of that. Hahaha 

Here are photos of my December Christmas vibe. This isn't even all of my sweaters and pajama leggings, because I didn't remember to take a photo every time, but you get the jist. 


 
 

With Christmas done now, with the exception of one or two sweaters that technically can be worn year round, I have packed up the majority of my collection. The pajama leggings however....I admit I wear year round. Why not. Until next season! It's always a fun day when I climb up into the loft and dig the Christmas sweater tote down. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment