.

.

Monday, December 22, 2025

Christmas Cookie Baking

Today we got our Christmas cookie baking done! Of course, I forgot to take a photo of all the finished cookies, ugh! Sam and Anthony helped me, which made me happy. My mama heart really wanted all the kids to take turns helping me....but, you know, it's all "we want to lick the beaters, without doing any of the work." I try not to take things like that personal, but I'll be honest, I really was sad. But I wasn't going to force anyone to help. So it was nice when Anth came out and he and Sam helped me get them done. I let Anthony lick the beaters AND the bowl. lol 

We made chocolate chip, peanut butter blossoms, snickerdoodles, and soft ginger cookies. Tim will make rice crispie treats later for Christmas, and I'll also be making a cherry dump cake. 


We will split everything and make two cookie platters, one for Christmas Eve, and one for Christmas. Leftovers will be frozen for New Years Eve! 

With love,
Mama Hauck


No comments:

Post a Comment