The clock is ticking. I hear it so loudly in my ear. Anthony will be leaving for college in just 6 weeks. I wish I could slow time down. It's already the end of July, and I don't even know how that has happened.
I don't know how many more times I will have all of my babies in the car like this. I'm starting to notice those little things. The things you're not sure of will be lasts...but they could be. You hope not. But you don't always know when it's a last, do you?
There's going to be a lot of lasts. So many things will change. And I know that's ok. It's how things are suppose to go. There's always lasts....all throughout life. And my track record for making it through them is 100%. So as hard as they will be when they happen, whether I know it to be a last or not, I'll make it through.
But please don't let this one be the last.
With love, Mama Hauck
No comments:
Post a Comment