.

.

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

January, February, March, April, & May Photo Round-Up

This year has been a crazy one so far, that's for damned sure. 

In an effort to not forget all the little things in the midst of my breast cancer diagnosis thus far and everything that comes with it, I wanted to do a post with all those photos that don't necessarily fit into their own specific blog post. 

I just don't want to forget all the little moments that make up my life. They might not make sense to you without a caption, but each one means so much to me. 

I might have cancer, but cancer is not all that I am. I am a Mama to the three most amazing children, and wife to an incredibly kind and supportive husband. 

I might spend a lot of time in bed resting and recouping from chemo these days, but in between I live. 


January 

 

February 

 
 
 


March

 


April

 
 


May
 
 
 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment