.

.

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Anthony and Molly's Track Season

Anthony and Molly both participated in track this year! This was Molly's first year, and she said she really enjoyed it. I hope she will continue with track next Spring when she's in the HS! 



Anthony has been doing track for a few years now. Originally, he was really into pole vaulting, but he has since become more interested in individual timed events, as well as relays, probably since joining cross country and discovering that he is, indeed, an amazing runner! 

I am very fortunate to have a Mama friend who is able to travel with them to most of the meets, and she tries her best to take photos for me. I am very thankful for that. I have no doubt that he will continue to participate in both cross country and track. 








I am extremely proud of both of them. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment