.

.

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Anthony's Spring Jazz Band Concert

This evening Anthony had his Spring Jazz Band Concert! These kids just keep getting better and better every year. I love listening to them and seeing their growth. It was a great evening! 

I am so thankful I was feeling well enough to go. This is Danny Schneider, the band teacher's, last year teaching at our school. He has been with our school system for 8 years.....so Anthony has had him as his band teacher since he entered middle school....6 years ago. It's going to be hard to see him go. Not only that, I'm unsure if Anthony will be continuing on with Jazz band next year. I hope he does.....but I think he is undecided as of right now. We shall see. I hope this isn't our last concert. 

 

Thanks for the many years of music, Mr. Schneider! 


#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

With love,                                                                                                           Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment