This past weekend, Sam and I decided to head to The Dalles to walk the shops downtown. We hadn't done this in a long time, and noticed there were a few new shops, so we thought why not. Timothy, remembering he saw a new arcade sign put up, said he'd join us to do the shops if we promised to check out the arcade.
Deal!
To be honest, the shops were fine, but not the highlight of the day. The highlight was the arcade. It's not the biggest, and a handful of machines were broken, but it's new, and obviously still a work in progress. We'll take a small arcade over no arcade.
We cashed our $5's and Sam and Tim hit the games. I enjoyed watching them play.
Not a bad way to spend your Saturday. I'm glad Tim decided to join us; we probably would have had a shit day without him, lol.
With love, Mama Hauck
No comments:
Post a Comment