.

.

Wednesday, September 24, 2025

First Day of Official Classes

Anthony's first official day of college classes is today! 

Since moving onto campus back on the 7th, he has wrapped up Sky Camp, where he was introduced to his classes, and has logged a handful of flights as well. This soft introduction to the Professional Pilots Program has been a great experience, and I think it's wonderful CWU does this. Now, it's time to officially start classes on a set schedule, get a feel for how things will go, and settle into this new routine and life as a college kid on campus. It's a lot. But he's got this. And I've got his back. 

Anthony was SO sweet to have his roommate take a first day of school photo of him and send it to me! I totally teared up when I received it this morning. I'm touched that he would think to continue with the first day of school photo tradition. Made this Mama's heart happy. 


Love you, hunny bunny! I hope today goes well, and that you feel confident in your ability to do this!! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment