Anthony leaves this Sunday for college. My heart literally just can't right now.
Originally, his move in day was going to be September 18th. However, that all changed when we learned, while at his new student orientation back in July, that Anthony was accepted into the Professional Pilots Program. We are SO stoked about this.
Being a first year Pilot's Program student means you are required to attend Sky Camp. This is a two week long introductory camp for all the students to ease them into their classes and for them to experience their first flight!
So move in day was bumped up to the 7th as Sky Camp starts the 8th. Less time with my baby. Trust me, I have been unwillingly counting down. There is still so much to get done in preparation. Not all of them fun....like packing up his room.
But what WAS fun, was doing this little CWU Wildcat pride photoshoot with Anthony! I consider this his version of back to school photos.
Anth, as hard as it will be to send you off, I sure am excited for you and this next chapter in your life. You've worked incredibly hard over the years, and the Universe has helped conspire to align things so perfectly for you to have this chance to explore this aviation path. I mean, over 300 kids applied to the Professional Pilots Program and only 65 got in....and you were part of that 65. How amazing is that!? We are just so very proud of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment