.

.

Friday, December 20, 2024

I Just Want To.....

I just want to bake and watch Christmas movies!!


The plan was for all the kids to help me bake this year's Christmas cookies, but Timothy was sick, and Anthony and Molly were in town at a home basketball game. Sooooo it was just me. And then Sammy at the very end to help me wrap up the last batch. Had the kiddos been around to help me, I would have made more kinds of cookies, but after 6 dozen chocolate chip cookies, 3 dozen soft ginner cookies, 3 dozen peanut butter blossom cookies, and 3 dozen jam thumbprint cookies, I was pooped out. 


Besides, all of that is plenty anyhow. Some for our upcoming Christmas party, some for Christmas Eve, and some for Christmas. I know when all the festivities are over, I'll still have a bunch left for the freezer. 


Now time to relax! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment