We had a little Christmas party today! My friend Kristen and her three boys, my friend Molly and her two kiddos, and then Anthony had two other friends able to make it, Raymond and Owen. It wasn't everyone we wanted to have, but being so close to Christmas, a lot of friends weren't able to make it. And that's ok.
Small was fun though. Really fun! Mostly everyone arrived in their Christmas sweaters. I had a table full of snacks. And we did DIY pizzas! We spent the day just hanging out, which is definitely my kind of party. And come 7 o'clock, I kicked everyone out, haha.
But really, it was a great day spent with a few great friends. I thoroughly enjoyed my time. And the DIY pizzas were delicious. Everyone thought they were a smashing success, which made me super happy.
Feeling more ready for Christmas now!
With love,
No comments:
Post a Comment