.

.

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Packer's Pumpkin Patch

I didn't think we were going to make it to a pumpkin patch this year, with how busy our October has been, but we managed to go to Packer Orchard's and I'm so glad! I deeply missed Anthony, who was on his return flight home from his FFA National's trip, but Timothy had his friend Harrison spend the night and invited him to tag along, so we still had a car full! 

There weren't many great pumpkins left to choose from, seeing as it's the end of the season, but we all still found a decent pumpkin for carving. 

 

And of course we played on their hamster wheel things! hahaha That's always been a favorite of ours. 


The corn maze at Packer's is small and isn't my favorite....Curfman's out of Toppenish holds that title, but any corn maze is better than no corn maze, and the boys had a fun time running amok through the corn! 


The apple orchards aren't really part of the Packer's experience.....but.....there was hardly anyone there....and no one stopped us from walking over there....and so we off we went to the orchard for a walk among the apple trees. Obviously this late in the season all of the apples have either been picked or are fermenting on the ground, but we did all manage to find a few still left in the trees and so we helped ourselves to a little apple snack! I'm telling you, the apple I picked and ate was literally the most juicy and delicious apple I have ever eaten!  Definitely my favorite part of the day was our walk in the orchard. 

 

I think the boy's favorite part was the corn pit. They went in clean, and came out completely covered head to toe in corn starch! hahaha Molly said no thanks, lol! 
 
 
 
No adventure to Packer's is complete without sampling some of their treats. I wait all year to get my hands on some apple cider donuts! We also picked up a few cookies, and the kids got ice cream shakes and cinnamon rolls as well. 
 
 

Another great visit to Packers! Just definitely missed Anthony. We did get him a pumpkin though! Feeling very thankful we were able to squeeze in this early morning visit to the pumpkin patch! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment