.

.

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Keep Chugging Along


*sigh* 

I am exhausted. 

3 kiddos. Endless school work. Endless refereeing. Housework that is on repeat daily. Dogs to exercise and entertain. A lawn, trees, and garden to water. AND the before mentioned kids want to eat 3 meals a day + snacks. Really? Now that's just pushing it. 

Don't get me wrong, I am forever thankful Sam is working full time when others are not. I'm forever thankful my children are happy, healthy, and capable of doing their schooling at home when some children lack the support and ability to do so. I'm forever thankful we've got a roof over our heads and food in our bellies when others are in need. But I can still feel what I feel. And what I feel is exhausted. 

Thankfully I have my hammock up, and the view is divine. It's the perfect little pick-me-up. 



I think i'll just keep chugging along. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment