.

.

Monday, May 11, 2020

Happy 8th Birthday, Timothy!

Timothy, you are...

the salt on my fries
the chocolate chips in my pancake 
the sweet cherry on top of a delicious ice cream sundae
the butter on my cinnamon toast
the cheese on my broccoli
the ooey gooey center brownie among all the hard edges
the sprinkles on my frosting
the berries in my smoothie
the double stuff cream in a double stuffed Oreo
the jam on my pb&j
the pepperoni on my pizza 
the whipped cream that sits atop a chocolate cream pie
the hot sauce on my wings
the croutons in my salad
the sugar at the bottom of the cinnamon squares cereal bag
the granola on my yogurt
the mallows in my hot chocolate
the coconut flakes in my favorite coconut clusters 
the frosting on my carrot cake
the bacon in my brussel sprouts
and the peanut butter swirl in my chocolate peanut butter ice cream 

You will forever be the best part. 




Happy birthday, sweet boy. We love you beyond words! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment