.

.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Anthony's Band Concert

Anthony had his band concert last night, and ohhhh my was he a handsome devil! 

Unfortunately, we were very pressed for time and Papa was already in town running errands before the concert.....so we didn't get photos of Anthony with Mama and Papa. Darn it. Next year!


This year the concert was in the middle school, and we decided to go all the way upstairs to the bleachers up there. So we got more of a distant aerial view of the concert instead of knowing I wouldn't be able to see Antony all the way in the 3rd row from the downstairs's smaller bleachers. This worked out well. We enjoyed the view and being able to see him the whole time, I just wish I had put my other lens on so I could have gotten better zoomed in photos!

For 6th graders, they played great! A few squeakers in the bunch, hahaha, but you know what....unlike last year, you could actually tell what songs they were playing! I deem that a successful program!


Keep jammin' Anthony! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment