.

.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Deck the Halls

Happy December! I honestly can't believe it's December already. I'm not quite sure I'm ready! Ahh! 

In true holiday fashion, we've gone and decorated the Christmas tree and decked the halls! Like our Christmas shirts!? haha 





Beautiful! Great work, kiddos!....seriously.....I didn't even have to move an ornament to fill a bare spot this year! HA! They're either getting better at this ornament thing, or I'm cured of my ornament ocd. 


Along with our tree, the advent calendar is up, all of Sam's santas are out, stockings and lights hung, we've got the Christmas bingo, snowball fight, and Christmas books all out for a bit of holiday fun, and last but not least, the mitten advent calendar! 

Our mittens are filled with things like have a double serving of dessert, make a Christmas card for your teacher, sleep out in the living room by the tree, watch a Christmas movie, bake a treat to share, have hot chocolate with dinner, get dressed up and go out to eat, etc. etc. With any luck, even though December is always super busy for us, our mitten activities will remind us to slow down and have a bit of fun along the way! 


I love it when the lights are twinkling, Christmas music is playing in the back round, the house smells like something yummy is baking, it's winter break, and the kids are out playing in the snow. 

Ok, I guess I am ready! Bring on some December fun! We've got Christmas programs to attend, Christmas movies to watch, dinner out and a parade to enjoy, things to bake, treats to eat, gifts to wrap, and bags to pack......to Sunriver!! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment