.

.

Sunday, October 26, 2025

Halloween Goat Fun

Ahh, nothing like a little pumpkin munching for the boys. Not only delicious, but the seeds are a fantastic natural dewormer! Finn and Dexter got right to it, Rupert wanted me to hold it for him. That was a mistake. I was then mugged by all three at the same time, lol. There definitely was some finger nibbling on accident, and Dexter realized I had treats in my pocket, so then was his typical naughty pain in the butt. 

I'll have to get them a few more pumpkins, so they don't all have to share just one. 


Later in the evening a ghost visited them. Our Homestead is very haunted, didn't you know? I heard that at first, they did not like this ghost. However, once the ghost showed them there were animal crackers involved, they decided they could hang. LOL 


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment