Last Tuesday evening I came down with strep throat. The first time in a long time. Which is good, because when I get strep, I get STREP, and it's SO awful. I went to the Dr Saturday morning, and started antibiotics right away. But it took 2 days for the antibiotics to kick in and for me to start feeling better. I really wasn't even feeling human again until Monday late afternoon. I was so relieved to finally be feeling good after a week in bed. And good thing too, because our niece, Aleah, from MN, and two of her friends, flew in for a week long visit!
I already had to quarantine myself and miss the first 2 days of their visit while my antibiotics got to working, but come Tuesday I was feeling great and ready to get back to summer.
First thing on the list after being in bed for a week.....beach day!
We spent the day at Peach Beach down along the Columbia River, just a 40 minute drive from our home. Anth wasn't feeling all that great, so he layed in the grass and took a nap. And we actually didn't see much of the girls....they spent most of their time taking photos for their socials and sunbathing in little private nooks. LOL Oh well. Sam, Tim, and I had a blast playing in the water, skipping rocks, and hanging out though!
With love,
No comments:
Post a Comment