.

.

Monday, August 25, 2025

Aleah's Visit & Tamawanas Falls Hike

Our niece and two of her friends, whom all live in MN, just left after a week long visit. Aleah is 17 and will be starting her senior year, just like her friends. I think it's sweet she wanted to take a trip out to visit us, and even sweeter that her friends wanted to join her! 

We had a really great time with them here. All so very kind and polite. The girls spent some time with Aleah's Grandmother in town, and then time with us, staying in our guest cabin. The girls mostly drove around town and hung out with Molly, but we did make plans a few days. We went to Peach Beach, spent a day in Hood River walking the shops and eating out, and we did a fun hike to one of our new favorite places to go, Tamawanas Falls. 

 
 

The group consensus was that the Tamawanas Falls hike was the favorite. This was also Molly's first time going, and I'm really happy that all the girls had such an amazing time. I promised them that the hike was worth it, and that the falls would not disappoint. They were SO excited to make it to the falls, I loved how much they loved it. I got some really great photos too! 
 
  
 
 
 

It was hard to see Aleah go. I love the friendship she and Molly have. I wish so badly that we lived closer, so Molly could have that closeness with her cousin. She truly is a gem, and is so sweet and kind. Her friends as well. Really amazing humans. I'm thankful to have been able to spend time with them. 


Until next time, Hunny Bunny! I hope all the girls have an amazing senior year. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment