Molly went to prom this yesterday!
We were all suppose to go to my Grandmother's 90th birthday party in Seattle, but we didn't know until 2 weeks before hand that prom was going to be on the same day. The school was really slow to plan and get the word out. Which made it so rolling into April, we didn't feel like we were in a super huge rush to find a dress....and then BAM! Prom in 2 weeks, with no dress. EKKK!!
Luckily Molly was able to quickly find one online she liked and it arrived this past Tuesday, with enough time for us to get it to the local seamstress to get it hemmed up 6 inches and pick it back up on Thursday. It was a close call though.
Because Anthony decided not to go to prom, I sent Sam and Anth to Seattle to celebrate my grandmother's birthday, Timothy stayed home sick, and I stayed home so I could have the pleasure of taking prom photos of Molly!
No comments:
Post a Comment