.

.

Friday, March 7, 2025

Anthony's Letters of Recommendation

Anthony was able to secure six amazing letter of recommendations for use when filling out online scholarships and putting together scholarship packages for local ones. He definitely could have asked all of his teachers for a letter of recommendation, and I know they would have happily done one, but four academic ones were plenty. And then he got two work and character ones. The school ones covered character as well. 

I wanted to share them, because each is pretty spectacular. I loved reading them and seeing how they love and appreciate Anthony, just as much as I do. I'm going to frame them to display at his graduation party, then into the memory box they will go! 


To read them, click on each photo to make larger. I covered over personal contact information. 







Anthony is a pretty amazing young man. I think I'll keep him! 

With love,                                                                                                           Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment