.

.

Friday, October 11, 2024

Homecoming Noise Parade

Goldendale's HS Homecoming Noise Parade is a yearly tradition. I've actually never driven to town to watch it, but with Anthony being a Senior this year, and being on his own Homecoming Court Royalty float, of course I was going to go! I was really excited that Sammy was able to take the day off to join me. It made the day even more fun and special. 

First, I'll share the photos of Molly! Some are my photos, some are from the photographer, John Longefellow, that was there. Our town is pretty dang lucky to have Mr. Longfellow donate his time and skills so that parents can have special photos. He's always showing up to school and local events.

Our sweet Molly on the Sophomore Float! She is sitting underneath the yellow cone in the first couple of photos. 

  

Now Anthony! He is shirtless with the letter "T" painted on his chest. We really enjoyed watching Anthony have a good time. At one point he hopped down and helped carry and parade the Homecoming King around in a chair, lol. And, of course, the Seniors won the "noise parade."  

 
 
 

That paint though....it was super hard to get off and gave Anthony a rash! lol


Next up, presenting the Homecoming Court, as well as their families, at the Homecoming football game later tonight! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment