.

.

Saturday, October 12, 2024

Homecoming Court Royalty & Family Presentation

I'm not one for football games, but it's tradition for the Homecoming Court Royalty, as well as their families, to be presented during the HS football team's Homecoming game halftime. I'm also not one for crowds and being in front of them. The last thing I wanted to do was stand up in front of a huge crowd at a football game....but, you know, it's all in fun and good spirit for Anthony, and so I sucked it up and did it, lol.

Yesterday was actually a really fun evening. At halftime, each set of walking partners are driven around the track in cool cars, then an MC does the same speech for each person that was given at the Coronation ceremony. Because the drive up happened so fast, I wasn't able to get any photos of Anthony in the car....but there was one taken by the photographer there, where you can kinda see him in it. 


After the car gets to the front of the stadium seating, each kiddo gets outs, gives their Mama a rose, and takes their turn presenting their family to the crowd and getting a family photo. My eyes were really acting up that evening, so I'm thankful it wasn't a closeup photo! It turned out really nice! 

Oh, and Goldendale won their Homecoming game. So that's rad. Next up, a special homecoming Court Dinner tonight, followed by the dance! 

With love,                                                                                                              Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment