Homecoming Coronation was last night, and it was so much fun!
Coronation is where the Homecoming Court is presented to the public. Anyone can come! It was held in the beautifully decorated HS gym. Before hand, all the parents of Court Royalty could go backstage and get some photos with their kiddo before Coronation started. I'm really glad there was a photographer there to get a group photo, because by the time parents were allowed to go back, there was no getting everyone together to get your own group photo, lol.
During coronation, each Royalty member takes their turn walking out. As they are walking out, the MC's say who it is, what their achievements in HS are, what their plans are for after HS, who is in the crowd for them, and who they would like to thank. Anthony walked out, and then waited at the front for his walking partner, Lexi to walk out, and then together they both finished walking to their seats in the front. Make sure to watch the video! Again, I'm thankful there was a photographer there getting photos of the kids...you really couldn't get get ones from the stands. I have really great ones of Anthony thanks to the photographer!
In total, there were 12 girls, 12 boys, and 2 MC's. All the kids were dressed spectacularly. The girls' dresses were beautiful, I couldn't pick a favorite. Of course, I think Anthony was the best dressed boy up there, lol. He looked pretty dang dapper in his fitted suit.
After the Homecoming King and Queen were announced and crowned, each couple then walked out to a song and did whatever little funny thing they wanted to do while they walked out. Make sure to watch Anthony and Lexi's video!
Mama Hauck















No comments:
Post a Comment