.

.

Saturday, May 11, 2024

Happy 12th Birthday, Timothy!

Timothy Thomas. 

I have forever said that you are.....

The jam to my peanut butter
The chocolate chips in my pancakes
The salt on my fries
The cherry in my Shirly temple

You are the frosting on my carrot cake
The berries in my smoothie
The butter on my popcorn
The honey in my tea

You are the croutons on my salad
The pepperoni on my pizza
The cheese on my broccoli
The creamer in my coffee

You are the bacon in my brussel sprouts
The dip for my chips
The mallows in my hot chocolate
The raisins in my trail mix


You have always been the very best part of Motherhood. 

The very best part of everything. 

I hope you know this. 

 

Happy 12th Birthday, Hunny Bunny! I love you endlessly. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment