.

.

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Chemotherapy Infusions, Photos From in the Chemo Suite

I'm just about a month out from my last chemo infusion. I am beyond grateful to be able to close that chapter. 

I'm working hard on a special black and white photo project depicting my cancer journey thus far, but until I get that done, I wanted to share a few photos from each chemo infusion round. I know I bring up my cancer journey frequently on my blog, but I haven't actually shared very many photos. 

So here's some photos, while I work on the more detailed photo project. 


Each round I would get my bloodwork done, my infusion line placed into my port, have a quick visit with my main oncologist, then it was up the elevator to the chemo suit.   

 

Infusion 1: February 20, 2023

Infusion 2: March 13, 2023

Infusion 3: April 3, 2023

Infusion 4: April 24, 2023

Infusion 5: May 16, 2023

Infusion 6: June 5, 2023


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment