.

.

Monday, June 5, 2023

Last Round of Chemo

Today was my last round of chemo. That's it. 6 of 6 hellish chemotherapy infusions complete. 

I am filled with so much emotion. But I am also extremely tired, so this post will be short. 

I am glad to be done, and to close this chapter, but I know there is still so much more left to come on this cancer journey I am on. 

I do plan to do a post reflecting back on my chemo treatments. I am also working on a black and white photo project depicting my experience with chemo. 

Those will come when I find the time and energy to do so. For now, I'm only here to share photos from my final chemo infusion. 

Sitting in my favorite spot.....


My nurse for my last infusion, Chad, playing music and doing a dance for me.....


And finally....FINALLY....ringing the bell! 



And now I get to rest and recoup. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment