.

.

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Memorial Weekend

This past Memorial Weekend was a special one. Two of my cousins, Corey and Donielle, came over from the West side to stay at my place for a visit! My two Aunts drove over from the West side as well, but they stayed with my Mom. Corey and Donielle arrived Friday evening and we had a great time catching up. Anthony was gone to State for track, and Molly was gone with her church group to an amusement park, so it was just Timothy home with us soaking up all the fun! We all stayed up pretty late chatting, and it was literally the best time catching up. 


Saturday morning Sammy made a hue breakfast, then we took a trip into town to show them around Goldendale, hit some shops, go out to eat, and visit the brewery. By the time we were done in town, I was completely pooped out and had to go to bed, but they were entertained by Sam, my Dad and Timothy. Molly and Anthony also came home that night too. 


Sunday was my Mom's birthday and we had a big BBQ planned for her. She and my Aunts drove over mid day and we all hung out and just had a great time! The guys played volleyball, we played with the goats, hung out in the hammocks, ate ourselves silly, sang happy birthday to my mom and had cake, and talked and talked and talked. We even managed to get some pretty decent family photos! 

 
 

 



 
 

It truly was an amazing weekend seeing family I hadn't seen in a few years and catching up. It was hard to say goodbye. I'm thankful they took the time and made the drive! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment