.

.

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Happy 14th Birthday, Molly!

Ohhhhh Molly Lynn Elizabeth, are we ever in the thick of the teen years!

But I say that with all the love in my heart. You are everything I wasn't at 14. I was quiet, meek, and kept my thoughts and feelings to myself. You are bold and lively and not afraid to share what you are thinking and feeling here at home. I love that about you. I want you to be bold. I want you to be fierce. I want you to feel your feelings and express what you are thinking. I am so thankful you feel free to be your true self. I am so thankful for all the times you come to me to share in on your life. 

I know you continue to struggle to find yourself within your peer circle; teenage girls can be mean, and there is no shortage of them in your life. But I am continuously proud of you that you remain one of the kind ones. One of the caring, compassionate, and non-judging ones. A true good human, despite all the meanness you have encountered the past few years. I am so proud of you. I am so excited to continue to watch you grow into yourself as you enter high school this fall. 



Happy 14th birthday, Molly! I love you deeply. 

With love,                                                                                                               Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment