.

.

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Happy 16th Birthday, Anthony!

My word. 16. 

How has 16 years come and gone so damn quickly? 

Anthony, I get all choked up knowing I only have two more years with you in our home. I think about how much I've missed out on this year because of not feeling well due to chemo, and it greatly pains this Mama's heart. I never want to miss a single second. 

I am so proud of the man you are growing into. You are so kind to your peers, empathetic, understanding, non-judgmental, hard working, smart, deep thinking, funny as hell, and just all around the best damn human that I know. Seriously. You are eager to learn and grow as a human and I couldn't ask for anything more from my children. 

I greatly enjoy our conversations. You are constantly blowing me away with the way your mind works and what you think. I am forever thankful for the close relationship we have, and the fact that you come to me to share your life with. 

My heart just bursts with so much love and pride knowing I get to call you mine. 


Happy 16th birthday, Anthony! Time to officially go get your license! EKKK!! 

With love,                                                                                                      Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment