.

.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Sammy's 40th Birthday

Sammy turned the big 4-0 today! I don't know, 40 feels like a big deal, but he's taking it in stride, lol. I wish I could have thrown him a huge, special party. Or gone out and really done something fun for his birthday, but you know, Covid.

I was able to gather a few people together to celebrate. It wasn't a huge party, but I think he enjoyed it. We made a whole bunch of snacks, and Sam made homemade chicken noodle soup. Grandma Whitten made him a hot milk cake that was delicious. We didn't do too much, just hung out, listened to music, shot guns, ate food. Definitely nothing special, but everyone seemed to enjoy having a mellow New Year's Eve. 


Happy 40th!!! Don't worry, I don't think you're old yet, lol! 

With  love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment