.

.

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Happy 13th Birthday, Anthony!

Anthony, you are growing into a fine young man right before our eyes. I will never understand how the time can fly by so quickly. I wish so desperately there were a pause button....just so I could enjoy each moment a little longer.

You made me a Mama. You changed my whole world. I look at you and see my heart. I look at you and see my reason for existence. 

You are caring, sweet, kind to everyone you meet, sensitive, self assured, a people pleaser, creative, you work so hard in school, you are brave, adventurous, willing, and full of endless wonder for the world around you. You never run out of questions to ask. You never run out of ideas.  

You are amazing. 



Happy 13th birthday, Anthony Carl! It is such a joy watching you grow. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment