.

.

Friday, June 26, 2020

Happy Gotcha' Day, Leo!

1 year ago today I adopted Leopold, formerly known as York, from Wags to Riches Animal rescue out of Yakima, WA. 

My heart needed an emotional companion of the 4 legged kind to be there as I dealt with all my wonky health issues and migraines. The second I saw Leo I knew I had found what I had been searching for. I had found my pup. 

The love I have for Leo I can't even express with words. He truly brings so much joy and comfort to my life. Just his presence brings me back when I feel like I am spinning out of control. He is there for every headache, every migraine, every time I feel overwhelmed. 

Everyday I thank my lucky stars for finding Wags to Riches so that I could find my Leo.

Everyone needs a Leo. 



Happy adoptaversary, my sweet pup! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment